View Single Post
Old 25th November 2018, 01:23 PM
Seasoned Cultist

My Dear Killer.

Police Inspector Peretti(george Hilton) is assigned to the case of an insurance agent who has had his head chopped off by a mechanical digger, and discovers a complex plot involving a young child called Stefania who had been previously kidnapped and murdered. soon more murders follow involving anybody who might discover the truth.

Okay, this is not up there with any of the top tier giallos by Argento and Fulci and even Martino. but it is still a very solid and entertaining film in the whodunit type of style.
Director Tonino valeri keeps the twists and turns coming, with clues that include a child's drawing and a mirror, and despite the slow pacing does a very good job indeed, even throwing in a couple of gory deaths including a graphic death by circular saw, although i'm not sure how the killer managed to slice up the woman with such a short power cord.

not bad at all. and with a lot of suspects, including a creepy old artist chap to keep you guessing. and i don't think that i've found a giallo yet that hasn't been entertaining. 78 out of 100.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d3.jpg (22.5 KB, 3 views)