View Single Post
Old 6th January 2019, 07:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

A Quiet Place 2018.

Surviving a apocalyptic war against monsters that are blind but have sensitive hearing a family try to find shelter without making any noise and speak only using sign language.

This movie I wasn't going to watch as it didn't seem to appear to be brilliant, a workmate told me it was scary as f@#k (anything scares him) and my dad told me it's the best.

There is some blink and miss info on how the creatures arrived via newspaper articles shown in some scenes, very little dialogue is said to the nature of the movie, the sign language is shown in subtitle which if you watch you need no distractions. John Krasinski does a good job of starring and directing this as the father and Emily Blunt as the mother. The creatures themselves are brilliantly designed and creepy added in with some tense moments. IMO this wasn't the greatest horror, ok it's new but there was a few plot holes and why was there a old guy in the Woods? Maybe the planned 2020 sequel will give out more info on the back story of the creatures. 5-6 out of 10.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AQP_375x313_e13618e25997b6b3942f8f67f711f3fc.jpg (19.4 KB, 5 views)