View Single Post
Old 26th January 2010, 07:25 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Not only Tom Savini but now looks who's making it on the bill too:

Nightbreed 20th Anniversary Reunion with BOB KEEN, GEOFF PORTASS and MARK COULIER
In 1990, writer/director Clive Barker’s Nightbreed became the biggest monster movie ever made in the United Kingdom, requiring a small army of artists and technicians to design and build nearly 200 different and distinct creatures. Not only was the film a milestone for the newly-formed shop Image Animation, it also helped launch the careers of several major talents in today’s British make-up effects industry.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Nightbreed, IMATS has assembled several members of the original team, including Image Animation cofounders Bob Keen and Geoff Portass, as well as original creature artist Mark Coulier. They will share their memories, as well as rare behind-the-scenes photos from their work on the film.

God I can't wait, what a day this will be

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html