View Single Post
Old 25th October 2019, 10:05 AM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 23

paul-walker-10-most-memorable-roles-explore-talent.jpg

Two brothers are driving across country one to meet a girl he hopes to move their friendship to more than just that and the other tagging along for the ride after his brother bails him out of jail. One of them has the bright idea of hooking a CB radio up to the car first checking for cops and speed traps but then his mischievous side comes out and he decides to play a few pranks on the truckers answering his radio. They pretend one of them is a woman to lure in one of the lonely truckers but when Rusty Nail falls for the trap he is not willing to let it go until he hooks up with the "female" on the other end. The brothers laugh it off but after an altercation in a motel with another customer they plan to set him up and pretend the female is in room 17 while they are in to hear the drama. They get in touch with Rusty Nail again and tell him to meet her in room 17 but the next morning the joke has gone too far when the occupant in room 17 is found unconscious with his jaw ripped off. So begins a cat and mouse chase across the highways of America.

An entertaining film but not as intense as i would of liked from a film like this. The trucker was getting close then for no reason backing off then chasing them again and backing off once again it sort of felt like they didn't know where to take it or what to do. It had some moments that felt like it was building up to something but i felt like it never happened. The final showdown left me a little bit cold. Good but not great.

6/10

Im running a bit late writing up these day 24 should be up at lunch time.