View Single Post
Old 20th April 2020, 07:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasrope View Post
Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom

This was one of those films I never got round to see and to be honest, I got bored, it seemed forever to get to the cult scenes and to be honest I was disappointed by this. It's definitely one of those, I would have enjoyed it better if I had seen it years ago.

Johnny Be Good

Antony Michael Hall stars as a high school American Football player who is sought after by all the major colleges and we see all the negotiation tactics involved. Robert Downey JR and Uma Thurman co-star (I'm guessing that if this gets a blu ray release, they will be front and center of the cover) it's a very enjoyable film and certainly one that makes you wonder if all these negotiation tactics actually go on.

Dig!

Documentary on The Dandy Warhols and The Brian Johnstown Massacre which focuses on how one band were trying to make a career out of music and the self-destruction either willingly or unintentional. As I am a fan of The Dandy Warhols, I found this quite fascinating.

The Punisher (1989)

This is the Dolph Lundgren version and it's still entertaining after all these years. May give the Thomas Jane version a go as the story changed for the most part.
Just to let you know I am LOVING your 3-at-a-time reviews!!!!
Concise, honest, and reminding me of a few that I loved back in the day. Just one question: How the FOOK do you find the time to watch so many movies? I watched half of The Gate last night, fell asleep & had to get up for work!

I salute you!