View Single Post
Old 28th May 2020, 01:20 PM
Cult Acolyte

Default Chop chop

Chopping Mall.(1986)
You have to admire Barbara Crampton,she was never shy about getting her clothes off. Although I should imagine being actress in the 1980s,the one question a producer might ask back then is will you do nude scene. And the only way to get the part is by saying yes presumably. (then again this was the 80s,and T & A was expected to be seen in most low budget trash). That and agreeing to have some rather dodgy looking robots,who look like they wouldn't even make the first round of Robot Wars,let alone kill a bunch of randy over sexed employees at the local shopping mall,chase you and your colleagues. Killbots, its original title,and the one which I prefer, is a fun,low budget slice of daftness, that perfectly encapsulates, the kind of film Roger Corman was releasing through Concorde Pictures at the time. And just to make sure,you and the audience knows this,nearly every part of the mall has a movie poster from Concorde Pictures,plastered somewhere. And if that wasn't enough, they also stick in some cameo roles for,Dick Miller as Walter Paisley and Paul Bartel and Mary Woronov as Mr and Mrs Bland. As long as you can stomach the shit eating grins from the jocks, and enjoy a bit of mild T&A,you should enjoy this nonsense. Why does every shopping mall in the States seem to have a shop that has every weapon and ammunition imaginable straight of the shelve …oh I know just in case there kill bot's go batshit crazy one day....Bonkers ..…