View Single Post
Old 21st June 2020, 07:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Dr. No. 1962.

A British government spy is sent to Jamaica to discover why a colleague was murdered and uncovers a plot with a sinister man called Dr. No.

The one that started the franchise 58 years ago on why some of us wanted to dream of being a spy or you dreamed of looking at the ocean and hoping a beautiful woman would appear. Sir Sean Connery who was know in small minor roles was able to catapult himself into the limelight as the spy James Bond sent on a assignment for answers.

This film may seem to be outdated but still only the best and who can't forget Ursula Andress coming out of the water signing...isn't this the only Bond film we see the main character sing? Joseph Wiseman plays the main title bad guy, i have only seen him in a handful of films and does fit the perfect persona of a bad guy and Jack Lord as C.I.A Felix Leiter who shows up throught out the course of the franchise played by different actors.

MV5BZTNkMDA5NDUtMmNhYS00NDJjLWE2NDktY2U0NGJmMTc2ODAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

[James Bond's first scene, winning a game of chemin-de-fer]

James Bond: I admire your courage, Miss...?
Sylvia Trench: Trench. Sylvia Trench. I admire your luck, Mr...?
James Bond: Bond. James Bond.