View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2020, 01:38 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Goldfinger. 1964.

James Bond investigates a gold magnate who plans to contaminate the gold reserve in Fort Knox.

This one seems to take a serious turn on the franchise using radiation on a known building in Fort Knox to make someone else's gold value rise, Gert Frobe (The greedy baron in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang) plays another greedy man who wants everything he sees especially gold as the main villain Auric Goldfinger , who has the henchman Oddjob with a bowler hat.

Honor Blackman plays one of the female leads who is a pilot in Goldfinger's flight squadron who will use the planes in the attack at Fort Knox, you can't forget Shirley Eaton's character Jill's death with her body covered in paint and her sister's revenge who is a lousy shot.

This one introduces to the amazing Aston Martin that im sure we all want a ejecter seat in our for the annoying passenger and Desmond Llewelyn who starts making more appearances as Q and Bernard Lee as M, with Lois Maxwell as Miss Moneypenny. There is more action in this and adventure with some drama mixed it and a nice good game of golf blended in, Shirley Bassey amazing voice sung the main song.

MV5BMTQ2MzE0OTU3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQxNTgzNA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

Q: Now this one I'm particularly keen about. You see the gear lever here? Now, if you take the top off, you will find a little red button. Whatever you do, don't touch it.
James Bond: Yeah, why not?
Q: Because you'll release this section of the roof, and engage and then fire the passenger ejector seat. Whish!
James Bond: Ejector seat? You're joking!
Q: I never joke about my work, 007.