View Single Post
Old 25th July 2020, 10:32 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default Prince Caspian, Judgment Night & Innocent Blood

Prince Caspian

The children return to Narnia to help a displaced Prince to recapture his crown. Sequel to The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe and whilst it isn't bad unfortunately, I felt that at 2hr 20min, it was too long for my liking.

Judgment Night

Emilio Estevez and Cuba Gooding Jr. are among 4 friends who witness a murder by Dennis Leary and therefore go on the run throughout Chicago whilst being hunted gang by Leary and his gang. I enjoyed seeing this more than when I originally rented it out back in 93 (Probably because at the time, it was a film I wanted to see due to seeing the advert on Hard Target) If you're looking for a film in the current 2 for 15 offer HMV have, you could do a lot worse.

Innocent Blood

A Vampire that only kills bad guys fails in her latest attempt only for the intended victim to become a Vampire himself, leading him to create his own his own family of Vampires. To stop him, she teams with an undercover cop who was infiltrating the gang. From the Director of An American Werewolf In London, It's an enjoyable watch but it's not one of my favorites.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc.jpg (17.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg jn.jpg (13.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg ib.jpg (11.5 KB, 5 views)