Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper72 View Post
None left....
I'm an idiot.

FASCINATION was indeed superb.

THE NESTING had no English soundtrack,just subs I'm sure,but it had that excellent VIPCO original artwork.
It was never listed on Xploited because of that,but a quick email to Mr Simonelli and I was supplied one.

Where else can you get them now,one's that are still available all seem to be the same.
As far as I remember,there was well over 100 of these titles!

DEATH SHIP!-CHILDREN SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH DEAD THINGS,that was another two I had.....

Any particular ebay sellers with these titles?
Fascination was a damn good one. That seller you bought Rituals off had one a fair while ago, I was tempted to buy it but at almost £40 I thought I'd pass - kind of regret it now though! It was the Simpel Movie release ltd to 333 pieces too...

You should check out medienversand.at and DTM for some titles though reaps; I'm pretty sure at least on of them will have CSPWDT.

The problem with X-Rated kult titles though is that a lot seemed to disappear very quickly after release, and with all the cover variants it's a nightmare keeping track of them. Most X-Rated titles advertise tele-movie-shop.de on the rear of the box as a main supply source, but they don't even have a complete catalogue listing, and many of the ones they do have listed are OOS. medienversand.at* seem to have the most up-to-date list of available titles imo.

* it even seems like they've released new titles recently in the giallo series... More for the shopping list!