View Single Post
Old 28th October 2020, 08:06 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

MV5BMTc0MDg2NzMxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ3MDU1NjE@._V1_.jpg

After mourners at a funeral are all gunned down all of which are Russian immigrants. The Russian community falls into silence fearing repercussions from a violent gang leader who is using a gang of teens called the little wolves to intimidate people into not talking to the cops. Jack Reed and his partner head up the investigation to get to the bottom of a few missing people linked with the gang. Meanwhile the son of a prominent member of the black community who is running for mayor kills a woman while drunk driving is about to go to jail for a long time but his fathers team try to blackmail the chief of police to save the campaign and keep the news out of the papers.

I have always been a big fan of Brian Dennehy and given the fact these are made for TV movies that doesn't dilute his always great performances. This was a really good cop drama with many recognisable faces present and all giving great performances to the point that you completely forget that its a TV movie. I saw these films years ago when i was a teen i do remember enjoying them then and im looking forward to revisiting a few more of them.

Might not be for everyone but it was a solid cop drama for me.

7/10