View Single Post
Old 7th November 2020, 11:01 AM
Active Cultist

I dunno i kinda preferred Wrong Turn and while it's a thriller rather than a slasher I really thought Joy Ride/roadkill was the best of the scream cash ins.

I'm wondering how many more of these sony 90's boxsets/collections they'll be and if so what of?

a special edition of Wild Things would be welcome, but not sure i could justify buying it with the sequels which as far as i'm aware were only made for teenage boys who didnt have access to the internet.

Cruel Intentions while not iconic like Scream & American Pie has still remained popular and aged well with todays younger crowd (seen many posts of people saying they got into the Verve and Placebo because of the films soundtrack), not sure if it would be popular with the 88's typical crowd though.

I dont know if sony has the rights to the first starship troopers or if thats with disney.

The Sniper franchise seems to be the children of the corn of the action genre (dont know anyone who's a fan of the series and yet they keep making more and more of them) cant see a full collection but maybe the first 3.

There's Bats, can't remember it well but know it had a sequel.

8mm (think the sequel was just some acquisition that sony changed the title to)

Dont know if they have the uk rights to the first Fortress film but a special edition of that would be very much welcome (the sequel can burn in heck)

have i missed any other sony franchises out from that era? (cant see sony giving them men in black or bad boys wouldnt buy them anyway.)