View Single Post
Old 10th March 2021, 05:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Thriller: Season 2.

Only A Scream Away.

Newly wedded couple Robert and Samantha are exiting the church when paint is thrown at Samantha, Robert puts it off as a cruel prank. After arriving from their honeymoon they find stuff smashed and believe someone holds a grudge against them.
Starring David Warbeck, Hayley Mills, Gary Collins, Joyce Carey.
only a scream.jpeg

Once The Killing Starts.

College professor Michael Lane begins a affair with a student, he plots to kill his wife and have the perfect alibi, when he commits the crime and believes he has got away with it, he now starts to receive letters that someone knows what he did, but who saw him?
Starring Patrick O'Neal, Angharad Rees, Michael Kitchen, Gerald Sim.
once the killing.jpg

Kiss Me And Die.

When his brother vanishes, Robert travels from a America and finds his brother's last location. His investigation leads him to a sinister Jonathan, a man obsessed by Edgar Allan Poe stories.
Starring Jenny Argutter, Anton Diffring, George Chakris.
kiss me and die.jpeg

One Deadly Owner.

Fashion model Helen buys a new car Rolls Royce, she seems to think the car has a mind of it's own, when a news report on the car radio reports of a shooting that happened three months earlier, she goes to find the previous owner.
Starring Donna Mills, Jeremy Brett, Robert Morris.
one deadly owner.jpeg

Ring Once For Death.

Laura Valance returns to England after her husband's death, knowing little people she decides she wants time to grieve, she hires a butler Roger Masters but he seems to have sinister motives.
Starring Michael Jayston, Nyree Dawn Porter, Barry Nelson.
ring once for death.jpg

K Is For Killing.

After a failed assassination attempt on a business tycoon, Sunny Garrick hires private detective duo Suzy and Arden Buckley to look into who is trying to kill his father David.
Starring Gayle Hunnicutt, Stephen Rea, Christopher Cazenove,
k is for killing.jpg

Sign It Death.

Tracey Conway sets her sights on marrying the perfect man, she sets her eyes on Richard Main, she starts working as a secretary, and she may resort to murder if anyone gets in her way.
Starring Francesca Annis, Patrick Allen, Edward Judd,
sign it death.jpg

Who Killed Lamb.

Octavius Lamb, a popular member of Oxford community is found dead, as the police look into his death they uncover some secrets.
Starring Stanley Baker, Dennis Lill, Barbara Leigh-Hunt, Peter Sallis
1581e4b2ea1de0d2e6cc9bf0ed51d8c3--stanley-baker-lamb.jpg.

This season was interesting as it's more based on suspense and tension, K is For Killing added in some comedy that was played well with the private detective duo, Kiss Me and Die added in some nice bit of Gothic element and Poe stories.