View Single Post
Old 13th March 2021, 11:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Thriller Season 5.

If It's A man, Hang Up.

Famous model Suzy Martin living in London starts to receive calls, at first they start off menacing until things take a dark turn, with a few people in her life who is the culprit?
Starring Carol Lynley, Tom Conti, Gerald Harper.
ThrillerIfItsAManHangUp2.jpg

The Double Kill.

Hugh Briant test professionals to break into his house when all fails, he happen to come across someone, all the burglar has to do is break in and kill Hugh's wife, but what does the burglar want?
Starring, Gary Collins, Stuart Wilson, Penelope Horner, Peter Bowles.
ThrillerDoubleKill1.jpg

Terror From Within aka Won't Write Home Mom, I'm Dead.

Abby Stevens, arrives from the states to look for her fiancee Doug, she goes to a village where his last known destination is and finds her cousin who tells her that Doug was never there.
Starring Pamela Franklin, Ian Bannen, Oliver Tobias.
wont write.jpg

Fear Is Spreading aka The Crazy Kill.

Two escape prisoners at large hold a doctor and his wife hostage, while the police start searching a journalist comes to vist the couple and make a report on their poster collection.
Starring, Denholm Elliot, Clare Nielsen, Anthony Valentine.
fear is spreading.jpg

Mirror Of Deception aka Good Salary, Prospect, Free Coffin.

When a young girl answers a job vacancy add, she applies and waves good bye to her two room mates, shortly afterwards she disappears, her room mate applies for the same job and disappears, Helen decides she must find what happened to her room mates.
Starring, James Maxwell, Kim Darby, Julian Glover, Keith Barron.
mirror.jpg

Look Back In Happiness aka The Next Voice You See.

After a botched robbery Jazz musician Stan Kay looses his sight and his wife 10 years earlier, Stan is at a party and hears a familiar voice of one of the robbers and tries to find out who it is.
Starring Bradford Dillman, Catherine Schell, Geoffrey Chater, Nigel Havers.
look back.jpg

Murder Motel

A woman looking for her missing fiancee searches the last known place he was, a mysterious Motel.
Starring Robyn Milan, Ralph Bates, John Hallam.
motel.jpg

This season had it's interesting plots and many known actors in it but this was more mystery than thrilling, even one or two episodes (won't say which ones incase you haven't seen any) the plot twists didn't make any sense as did i blink and miss it or was there a scene actually missing that ties it together? I have no idea, but did keep me occupied though so silver lining there

Last edited by MrBarlow; 13th March 2021 at 11:27 PM.