View Single Post
Old 14th March 2021, 06:04 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Absurd_2352.jpg

A man is hunted by a priest after he escapes a lab where experiments have been carried out on him the man has supernatural powers that can make him regenerate from any injuries almost entirely ruling out death. On arrival in a small village he goes on a killing spree and with no known way to kill him the situation looks pretty bleak.

I straight up love this film its hilarious in parts and brutal as f**k in others. The whole Super Bowl party just cracks me up everytime it feels like they are showing the whole game at some points .GO TEAM

George Eastman is fantastic here just his sheer size and presence on the screen is pretty intimidating and without the makeup of Anthro we can really appreciate how demented he can look. The kills are absolutely fantastic also the drill in the nurses temple the saw through the top of the skull and the oven kill are all so so great to watch so nasty.

Just a couple of stupid things that annoyed me slightly firstly a small gripe has to be how long it took the girl to undo the straps in the bed i was getting annoyed just waiting saying out loud of for f**k sake open the bloody things The big thing was that bloody kid RRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE inducing little shit

That aside the film is a blast with a nice little albeit too short cameo from Michele Soavi.

Oh and i almost forgot to mention the soundtrack that was reused in Pieces even down to the marching band music from the the Super Bowl having not seen this for years and watching Pieces again only recently it's even funnier.

8/10