View Single Post
Old 30th March 2021, 05:35 AM
Cult Don

Who: Before And After #357
Name: Clyde Pollitt
Year(s): 1969 / 1972-1973
Stories: The War Games episode 10 / The Three Doctors episode 1 – The Three Doctors episode 2
Character(s): Socra – Third Time Lord / Chancellor
Note: Was the brother of Who actor Derek Pollitt

Before Who:
Film: Who Killed Menna Lorraine? (1960)

Television: How Green Was My Valley: The Last Rift / Scotland Yard: Robbery with Violence / The Citadel / BBC Sunday-Night Play: Sparrow in a Cage / Festival: The Inner World of Miss Vaughan / Crossroads / Theatre 625: Hermit Crabs / Sherlock Holmes [2 episodes] / Softly Softly [2 episodes] / The Power Game: Cat Is You, Bird Is Me / The First Lady: I Don't Like Him / Z Cars [3 episodes, different characters (1969-1972) / The Mind of Mr. J.G. Reeder: The Troupe

After Who:
Films: Moll Flanders (1975), The Three Sisters (1981), Lady Jane (1986), What a Way to Run a Revolution (1986), Coming Up Roses (1986)

Television: Mystery and Imagination: The Suicide Club / Ivanhoe: Time of Trial / Callan: God Help Your Friends / Softly Softly - Task Force: Baptism / Suspicion: The Resting Place / Thirty-Minute Theatre: The Gardeners of My Youth / Thirty-Minute Theatre: Thrills Galore / Black and Blue: Soap Opera in Stockwell / Hawkeye, the Pathfinder / Fall of Eagles: Indian Summer of an Emperor / The Changes: The Noise / Churchill's People: The Conquerors / Clayhanger: Death and Dreams / The Gentle Touch: Dany / The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby [2 episodes, multiple characters - Coachman / Mr. Folair / Brooker] / Panorama: Two Weeks in Winter - How the Army Took Over Poland / Screen Two: The Silent Twins / Screen Two: Going Home / Screen One: 1996 / Screen One: Blore M.P. / The Wars of the Roses [7 episodes, different characters (1990-1991)]

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty