View Single Post
Old 4th April 2021, 08:52 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Timecop

Time travel is now a thing and criminals including a Presidential Candidate are travelling back in time changing history therefore it's up to Jean Claude Van Damme to stop them. One of my favorite Van Damme films, still an enjoyable watch.

Friday Night Lights

Fascinating film based on School American Football in Texas where the pressure on The Coach (Played brilliantly by Billy Bob Thornton) and players is so unfair, it's basically extreme. It's such a great film that you feel for them and whatever they are going through, you're going through it too.

I basically wanted them to go on the Pitch and basically stand there before a game and said enough is enough and I wanted Thornton's character to go off on all the people who felt that they know better than him and stick all their advice up their...

Even if your not an American Football fan, still watch this if you can.

Gauntlet

Clint Eastwood in a could have been Dirty Harry film in which he is charged with bringing a witness from Vegas to Phoenix whilst dealing with crooked Cops and Mafia Henchmen. One of those films, I was meaning to see and it was on TV and it's not a bad watch.

Shaft

Samuel L. Jackson is the Nephew of the original Shaft and he is determined to bring rich kid killer, Christian Bale to justice. Let's face it Jackson was the only choice to play this role, it fits him like a glove. Shorter than what I remembered it to be but still as watchable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t.jpg (14.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg fnl.jpg (13.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg tg.jpg (13.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg s.jpg (13.4 KB, 1 views)