View Single Post
Old 16th April 2021, 08:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Rocky III

Rocky is The Heavyweight Champion of the World and his enjoying the fame that goes along with it. However a determined challenger, Clubber Lang (Played perfectly by Mr. T) beats him and after his trainer dies, he's trained by Apollo Creed for the rematch.

I must admit, I didn't like Rocky and Rocky II as I thought that they were done at a slower pace and III and IV moved along better for my liking. The Boxing scenes are unrealistic because no-one can sustain all those power shots. The best scene was definitely the Charity Wrestling Match where Hulk Hogan stole the film as Thunderlips and in the process caught the attention of the then WWF and that was that and WWF business boomed big time.

Also the VHS Rental Cover gives me nostalgic feelings.

Ghoulies

A baby is saved from being sacrificed and after he grows up, he becomes obsessed with Black Magic. TBH, whilst The Ghoulies are featured throughout the film, they only kill a couple times. It's not bad but's more of a possession type movie. Ghoulies 2 is the better film as The Ghoulies cause more mayhem.

For any fans of Law And Order: Special Victims Unit, Mariska Hargitay has a role in this.

Demolition Man

Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes and Sandra Bullock star in one of the best Action Movies of all time, it's action packed as well as having humor and one-liners. Stallone and Phoenix play their roles well and I believe that this is Bullock's breakthrough role as a Policewoman who is obsessed with the 90's, the sex scene is hilarious.

This is one of those films, I would have loved to watched at the Cinema.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg riii.jpg (13.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg g.jpg (15.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg dm.jpg (14.7 KB, 2 views)