View Single Post
Old 30th June 2021, 09:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Armageddon

A meteor is going to wipe out Earth and it's up to Deep Hole Drillers led by Bruce Willis to save the day. Very much your typical Don Simpson Produced, Michael Bay Directed, 90's F/X blockbuster which is entertaining fun if you are in the mood for it.

They didn't scrape on the budget explosions and destruction galore. Even though I hate 3D films, this one would have been one of the decent ones.

Burnt

Bradley Cooper is a top Chef who is overcoming some addictions so he tries to rebuild by winning a 3rd Michellin Star at the Restaurant run by Daniel Bruehl. It's decent and worth a watch but I'm not sure it's a premise for a film. It's more like a TV special.

Also I recently acquired and watch Drive In Delirium 80's Maximum Overdrive and New Batch.

At first I thought it was going to be like The Grindhouse Trailer Classics but realized that it wasn't just that

I did rather enjoy them as there were some really good Trailers on them and even though it's not really their fault, I found the Video Nasty Trailers to be a moot point considering I have the Nucleus DVD's

I must admit I did think that Trailers for the really well known films such as Terminator and Friday 13th were unnecessary as surely people would have seen those Trailers and preferred something different.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg a.jpg (13.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg b2.jpg (11.0 KB, 5 views)