View Single Post
Old 8th July 2021, 09:27 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Taken

Liam Neeson is a man with a particular set of skills whose Daughter is kidnapped in France by Traffickers therefore goes after them before it's too late.

Every once in a while a film will show up in a Cinema without much fanfare often to capitalize on any sell outs a major film will have (This came out the same week as Death Race) and you watch it thinking this might be adequate but forgettable but afterwards you think, where did this come from? this is one of those films, it's blooming awesome. Neeson is fantastic in this (Even though he is now typecast in these kind of roles) and I could help but smile when he catches up to some of the major villains.

Sliver

Sharon Stone moves into a Apartment Complex where several Murders have occurred but falls for William Baldwin, who owns the building and has surveillance everywhere. Tom Berenger also stars. This was a film that I haven't seen in ages and was one that I couldn't remember what happened and it was still good but I wished it focused more on the Murders than the voyeurism. However since this was done after Basic Instinct, I can see why. This film has an underrated soundtrack however.

Bad Boys 2

Martin Lawrence and Will Smith are back and this time they are after a Drug Dealer. I found this to be more enjoyable than the 1st one and has better gags however the running time could have been trimmed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t.jpg (8.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg s.jpg (13.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg bb2.jpg (12.8 KB, 4 views)