View Single Post
Old 13th August 2021, 10:27 AM
Cult Don

Not good news

Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson tests positive for Covid-19 / Planet Rock

"...Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson has revealed he’s tested positive for Covid-19.

The 63-year-old metal legend was forced to postpone the final two dates of his English spoken word tour on Monday (9th August) due to a member of his household getting Covid-19, and now Bruce has tested positive too.

Fortunately, Bruce told Rolling Stone that his symptoms have been relatively mild, and he believes he could be in “serious trouble” if he hadn’t been double jabbed.

Bruce explained he was experiencing cold-like symptoms when he took a lateral flow Covid test, which came back positive.

"I thought, 'Oh well, s***. I was kind of sneezing a bit. For a couple of days, I felt a bit groggy, kind of like the flu, and that was it. And I'm 63 years old. I've pretty much got no doubt that had I not had the vaccine, I could be in serious trouble.

“I thought I had a cold and these lateral-flow tests came back negative, negative, negative, and suddenly (it’s positive), ‘Oh, it’s not a cold,’” he continued.

“So after a vaccine, that’s the extent of the discomfort. The biggest issue is just stay indoors so you don’t go and pass it on to somebody else who might go and pass it on to somebody who actually is vulnerable."..."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty