View Single Post
Old 16th August 2021, 08:35 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Run Hide Fight

A Teenage Girl attempts to save her Classmates when her School is taken over by Live Streaming School Shooters. Whilst it's not a Die Hard type Movie, it was thrilling and very entertaining. I was happy that I came across it yesterday.

Spiral

A Saw spin Off which sees Chris Rock as a Detective out to find a Jigsaw copycat. The initial reviews made this to be really inferior so my expectations were lower going in but I rather enjoyed it. I chuckled when Chris Rock made a New Jack City reference. Also it was a little jarring when listening to a Jigsaw Audio Tape that it wasn't Tobin Bell's voice.

Naked Gun 2 1/2: Smell Of Fear

Slapstick fun which sees the bumbling Police Squad Detectives try to thwart a kidnapping orchestrated by a Nuclear Power company owner. Really enjoyable Comedy which you can't take your eyes off in case you miss something and it shows that this type of Comedy can be done really well.

Unleashed

Jet Li is used as a Heavy for Gangster, Bob Hoskins but after he is able to get away, he is taken in by Morgan Freeman but he is recaptured by Hoskins's Gang. Really entertaining Film, nice Fight scenes (Which includes a Scott Adkins early role) and Hoskins is really good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rhf.jpg (10.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg s.jpg (10.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg ng21.5sof.jpg (13.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg u.jpg (13.6 KB, 4 views)