View Single Post
Old 17th August 2021, 07:38 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

MV5BMTc1OTc5NzA4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTAzMzE2NjM@._V1_.jpg

Horticulturist Earl Stone put everything into his business nothing mattered more to him than his flowers and the praise of his fellow horticulturists. As the years past business got harder and harder and Earl had to shut down his business. All he has left his is grand daughter who is the only one left in his family that will even talk to him. At an engagement party held by his grand daughter Earl is approached by one of her friends who offers Earl a job driving for the cartel transporting drugs and firearms. The more runs he does the bigger the cargo and the bigger the pay but Earl is a simple man and uses his new found wealth to improve his community help is family and retire his old truck. With his money worries a thing of the past Earl must now face is past mistakes and try reconnect with his ex wife and family before time runs out.

The Mule is a beautiful film filled with humour suspense and some very touching scenes that honestly gave me a lump in my throat. As i said in the Clint thread the other night Clint is still the boss he is amazing his humour is spot on and always works he is cool as f*** in every moment just breezing through the scenes with so much presence he still oozes charisma and at 91 still showing actors of today how it should be done.

I love that Clint is still directing and acting but it kills me that he is getting so old i grew up with his films as a constant part of my life. But saying that it fills my heart with so much joy that his man is 91 and still kicking everyones ass.

Bring on Cry Macho

9/10