View Single Post
Old 20th August 2021, 12:41 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Love Thy Neighbour: Season 2

The Housewarming Party
Bill and Barbie decide to throw a housewarming party, Eddie and Joan are invited but Eddie refuses to go. When the music gets too loud Eddie decides to call the police.

Voodoo
Bill and Eddie have a discussion about voodoo which Eddie thinks it's fake but leaves a doll on Bill's door. Bill decides to have fun and plays on it that it is real, to get Eddie to undo it he tasks him by finding the biggest tree and dance round it...naked.

Clarky Leaves
Factory foreman Clarky is leaving, Eddie won't go for it as he feels it's against his principals but he is offered the job and everyone hates him, soon Bill decides he is gonna be the bad boy and go on strike if Eddie doesn't step down.

The Bedroom Suite
A bedroom suite is available and going into a sale, Joan convinces Eddie to get it but unaware Barbie wants the same one, who will win it.

The T.U.C. Conference '72
Eddie is going to a conference in Brighton thinking he is getting away from it all, Barbie has arranged for Bill and Eddie to share the same room. Down in Brighton, Eddie meets two women and sets up Bill to be with one only for their wives to turn up. The women who Eddie and Bill are with their husbands turn up as well.

Religious Fervour
Sunday morning Eddie and Bill are woken up by a revival band only for Bill to donate money for them to sing a song out loud. Eddie slowly becomes converted and Joan tries to get him back to being normal only for Bill to join the band.

The laughs keep coming with this season as well as more insults and more closer to home...or more face to face, the actors must have had to do a few takes with their own laughter being hidden at times, even with Nina Baden-Semper and Kate Williams who play Joan and Barbie must have struggled with laughter, I can honestly say now i know why this was never repeated after the 70s.

dvd-and-bluray-dvd-television-comedy-love-thy-neighbour-series-2-dvd.jpg