View Single Post
Old 20th August 2021, 09:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Love Thy Neighbour: Season 3

The G.P.O.
The Boothe's and The Reynolds get a new phone each except they both share a line, Eddie decides to ear wig on Bill's calls until Bill pulls a prank.

The Car
Bill buys a new car much to Eddie's dismay and he decides to buy a car that's cheap and clapped out.

Eddie Returns from Holiday
Eddie and Joan return from holiday and everything has changed, Bill has been sat in Eddie's usual chair, a person from Pakistan now owns the corner shop and the new vicar is black and Bill has invited his black friends to the pub.

The Lion and the Lamb
A mass brawl is set between the whites and the blacks, Barbie and Joan try to stop it but both parties resolve it until the Chinese show up in the pub.

The Lift
Joan invites The Renolds over for a drink but Eddie hatches a plan for him and Bill to go to the pub. Arthur gets drunk on his anniversary, Eddie, Bill, Arthur and Jacko get stuck in the lift.

Barbie Becomes Pregnant
Barbie announces she has a bun in the oven, Eddie tries to convince Joan that they should start a family believing what Bill can do He can do better.

This one goes up a notch with the Nig nog, sambo and now going for chocolate drop, which is a bit racist and unexpected that I just about spat my coffee out. I never thought they would do this but passing a big golliwog to a black person was a touch of sensitivity but Barbie does try to make jokes abut the colors.

71Usl+KnmYL._AC_SL1442_.jpg