View Single Post
Old 7th September 2021, 10:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Three Musketeers

This is the 1993 Disney version starring Chris O'Donnell as the arrogant wannabe who wants to join up wit Charlie Sheen, Kiefer Sutherland and Oliver Platt as a Musketeer. Together they end up trying to stop a villainess Cardinal played by Tim Curry from taking over France by over throwing the King and his very weedy Son (Who looked like Elijah Wood) Very enjoyable effort, quite similar to Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves (Plot wise) with Tim Curry stealing the show.

Office Space

Indie style Comedy which sees a bored Office Worker and 2 soon to be laid off friends attempt to steal money from the company they work for. Jennifer Aniston is cast probably for star power. Funny Film which at under 90 minutes, doesn't wear out it's welcome.

P.S. whilst I'm not sure of American Employment Law in the 90's but I'm pretty sure that your Boss can't just come up to you and say that you have to come in and work for the next 2 days when you are around 15 minutes away from finishing your shift. But I'm just nitpicking.

Shang-Chi: Legend Of The 10 Rings

Origin story of the latest Marvel characters to be introduced. As a trebor8273 mentioned in a previous post, it's boring, follows the Marvel template.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm suffering from Marvel fatigue and I'm not holding out much hope for The Eternals as that's likely to be a origin story. Including Black Widow (I know it got delayed) there have been 3 origin stories in a very short space of time. At least the new Spiderman Film follows on from Far From Home, therefore the template will hopefully change.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tm.jpg (14.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg os.jpg (12.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg sclot10r.jpg (12.5 KB, 3 views)