View Single Post
Old 8th September 2021, 10:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Crossroads

Ralph Macchio is a Blues Music Student who travels to Mississippi with a aging Blues Player in the hope of obtaining a Song that seems to be an Urban Legend from a legendary Blues Muscian. Along the way, he learns the ways of being a Player as well as learning that his mentor made a pact with The Devil. It does seem a strange storyline but it does work in a way, it's not a bad little Film, worth watching if you come across it.

Best Of The Best 3

In a sequel I didn't know existed until I saw it in a Video Shop back in the days sees Tommy Lee visit his Sister where a White Power group terrorize the locals. Christopher MacDonald and Gina Gershon co-star. Very decent effort even though I originally thought that they took a script and adapted it to make it a Best Of The Best Film. No mention of where Alex Grady was but in a passing scene, Tommy does mention that he killed a man.

Terror Train

1980 Slasher which sees Jamie Lee Curtis as part of a College group who have a party on a Train which ends up having a Serial Killer on board. Not bad but probably not one I'll be watching again until a few years.

Toxic Avenger

A nerd turns into a Crime Fighting Avenger after falling into Toxic Waste. Silly violent Film. It is what it's meant to be. Definitely the best Film in the series.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg c.jpg (12.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg botb3.jpg (14.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg tt.jpg (12.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ta.jpg (14.6 KB, 2 views)