View Single Post
Old 25th January 2022, 10:19 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Promising Young Woman

Carey Mulligan gets acts drunk in order to get revenge on guys who try to rape her after her College friend is raped. Not really sure what to make of this, it certainly had potential but it doesn't really work in my opinion.

Straightheads

Danny Dyer and Gillian Anderson get attacked in the woods therefore get bloody revenge over the attackers. Not bad, can't stand Dyer but I do like Anderson (From her X-Files days) and you do see more of her than possibly anticipated (Certainly compared to The Turning, yes I remember that one lol)

Effects

A Film Production turns deadly. The 1st of 101 Films AGFA Series and based on the Trailer, it looked like it was going to be the better ones especially it stars Joe Pilato and Tom Savani. With it being low budget, I had faith in Savani creating some decent F/X.

I was tired when I put this on and therefore dozed off during however I rather enjoyed what I saw and will watch again when more lively.

Pop Star: Never Stop, Never Stopping

Andy Samberg is an arrogant Pop Star whose fame starts to wane after a flop Album release (Which I think is a rib on U2?) It is actually pretty funny where his songs are meant to say one thing but come off all completely wrong.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pyw.jpg (11.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg s.jpg (10.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg e.jpg (9.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg pnsns.jpg (15.7 KB, 3 views)