View Single Post
Old 5th March 2022, 01:40 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Teardrop View Post
She might be ready and waiting on Amazon Prime, if you have the inclination and the facilities.

By the way, I'm not doing a massive advert for Amazon or anything with all this Prime viewing - I hate big, exploitative corporations who chew up the world and treat their employees like shite - I'm just making the most out of my prescription cos of my present relative penury and lack of access to boutique rip-off blu-rays thereof. Having said that, it didn't stop me splashing out recently on some new Vinegar Syndrome stuff in an irrational fit of FOMO... irrational, because no doubt what I was afraid of missing out on will no doubt turn out to be erm less than awe-inspiring, but let's just wait to see how they roll through a veil of mist when I have some annual leave in a few weeks and finally allow myself some booze.

Anyway, enough of me and my inconsequential life. You'll have to share your thoughts on 'Death Ranch' and 'Winterskin' when able.
I've shoved Winterskin into my December drawer in the hope of some Christmas snow this year and a dearth of actual new movies i haven't seen. I tend to look at new movies on Blu and think.."What if it's shit? Can't waste fifteen quid on that" so end up upgrading stuff instead.

It's a shitty merry-go-round.

Plan to watch Death Ranch tonight.