View Single Post
Old 7th June 2022, 11:26 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The Sinful Dwarf. 1973.

Olaf and his mother Lila run a boarding house and have a room in the attic that they use to enslave women for sex. A young couple take up residency with them, Olaf and Lila slowly begin to take a shine to the young girl.

I saw a trailer for this I think on one of the Grindhouse trailers dvd, so I knew it would be bad, straight from the lovely country of Denmark, this was a bizarre movie. right from the start Olaf picks up what seems to be a teen, in reality you can tell she is over 25, takes her home to show her his collection of stuffed toys and does a killing deed just about.

Anne Sparrow and Peter Eades plays the young couple who hear noises but brush it off and don't investigate till it's too late and are unaware that little Olaf is a peeping tom. Clara Keller plays Lila who thinks she can sing (it's like stragling a cat) and goes over the top at the end. Torben Bille plays the main character who can put Chucky and Norman Bates to shame, he doesn't discriminate who he kills and even uses his walking stick as a sex object.

This was the unrated hardcore version and yes everything is shown which surprised me but for streaming online these places can show anything and everything.

116846537.jpg