View Single Post
Old 9th June 2022, 11:40 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
Lorna The Exorcist. 1974.

A man who made a pact with a witch becomes tormented when she comes to collect the soul of his daughter who has turned 18.

A bit of Eurotrash sleaze movie from the mind of Jess Franco and we would expect nothing to come to a surprise from a great film maker. The MPA and BBFC must have had fun cutting and tearing this film to shreds.

Guy Delorme plays Patrick who was down on his luck and by chance meets Lorna played by Pamela Stanford who offers him her body and what he wants and in return she wants his daughter Linda played by Lina Romay. Jacqueline Laurent plays Marianne the faithful wife who is caught up in Patrick's secret. I thought I would be watching a badly edited version but no this was full blown uncut version that shows everything, even the father watching his daughter have a shower and girl on girl. Not a film to watch at work but was intruiged on how the film ends.

Attachment 240556

It's something else isn't it? I sat agog the first time tbh. Many many highlights. Still, having seen far more of his work than ever, I still remember the first time i watched it. Vernon's cameo .
Ahem. As you were folks ...

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]