View Single Post
Old 6th July 2022, 04:52 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Punisher:War Zone. 2008.

Frank Castle tries to take out mobster Billy Russoti and fails only to disfigure him and starts off a revenge spree with his brother Looney Bin Jim to end Castle's reign as The Punisher.

I have always been a fan of the punisher movies and comics, Lundgren was good in the 80s film, Thomas Jane's performance was good but a bit of drama added in, this one goes full blown guns drawn and blood splatter. Ray Stevenson portrayal as Frank Castle is decent, and able to show guilt in away and dish out revenge his way without breaking a sweat.

Dominic West plays Billy/Jigsaw who wants revenge on a family who's accomplice he had was a F.B.I agent and Castle for ruining his good looks, he plays the character decently but tends to over act at times. Doug Hutchinson plays his brother Jim and I am not a big fan of the character as he tends to bring his dialogue a bit slow, was he told to act like someone who is going cold turkey from medication or what and tends to over act a lot more than anyone.

Colin Salmon plays the F.B.I agent Budiasnky assigned to the Castle/Punisher task force lead by Martin Soap played by Dash Mihok. One plays the tough guy and the other looks like he hasn't been in the field a lot and can bring some smirks or laughs to the screen. This is one took it's time to warm up to and enjoy.

sggkh+%5B%5Blxx*9*46*230_8_muochl_mvg%5Bzig%5B51v8v%5B46x548vyv201w7y2564146782z8uy72u69x51v8v.jpg