View Single Post
Old 24th July 2022, 10:10 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Fever Pitch

Colin Firth is a Arsenal mad Teacher who falls in love with no-fan Ruth Gemmell. Obviously they don't see eye to eye originally but eventually get together. All this during the Season where Arsenal won the League by beating Liverpool away on the final game. Mark Strong co-stars. I really enjoyed this, so entertaining.

The American remake which came out years later which was called The Perfect Catch was equally entertaining. It stars Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore and it follows a Baseball mad Teacher.

Hell High

A group of High School Teens cause trouble and play a prank on a Teacher (Who happens to be a Killer) Think that this Film tried to cover many clichés in it's short running time like Stalking, Assault that kind of thing and whilst it isn't the worst Film in the world, I put stock into how much I paid for a film and unfortunately as I paid full price, it didn't quite reach my expectations for it but don't get me wrong, when it goes down in a Sale, then it's worth a pick-up.

SPOILER:
I did think that there would be a twist at the end, something possibly involving her friend or The Coach.

There were some really corny lines and it contained one of my Pet Peeves when it comes to an American Film release, the title in The Credits wasn't the Title on the Cover (It wasn't Raging Fury either)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fever-pitch-31923l.jpg (63.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg hh.jpg (11.7 KB, 3 views)