View Single Post
Old 14th August 2022, 09:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Tiger Cage II

A divorced Cop (Donnie Yen) ends up on the run with his ex-wife's Divorce Lawyer after some money goes missing.

When this Box Set got announced, this was the one I was looking forward too the most because back in the 90's (When I was much younger) this was the Video, I kept on looking at but never got because it was too much of an unknown as well as there was more pressing purchases at the time.

This was quite enjoyable with some very good set pieces, funny in places also. The only thing was I got muddled up on who some characters were but I had just come home from work and it was very hot that evening so I'm thinking that I just lost concentration, will give it another go soon.

Leap Of Faith

Steve Martin leads a group of Con-Artist group of Preachers who end up in a small town in the hope of a miracle. Liam Neeson is the tough Sherriff. One of those Films, I never got around to seeing and I quite enjoyed it.

Tiger Cage III

A pair of Financial Crime Detectives investigate a Businessman with a lot of dodgy dealings. This was the Film in the set that had the negative reviews and TBH, it's not all that bad really, again it has some good set pieces.

Overall, I was pretty pleased with the 3 Tiger Cage Films and thought that it was worth the money, I paid for it. If you are unsure, then it's worth getting if it goes down in a sale.

Liar Liar

Jim Carrey is the Lawyer who is well versed in bending the truth and letting down his Son. Therefore when his Son wishes that his Dad has to tell the truth for 24 hours, hilarity ensues especially as a big Court case is that day.

This was a role that suited Carrey and I was hesitant watching this again as I thought it would follow Ace Ventura: Pet Detective as a Film that was great in the 90's but not as funny today. I was wrong, it still cracked me up.

Predator 2

The Predator returns and this time, it gets involved during a War between Police and rival Drug Gangs. My favorite Predator Movie, nice and violent and other than dragging on for 5-10 longer than it needed to at the end, it moved at a nice pace.

Today it dawned on me that this was a Danny Glover and Gary Busey reunion Movie lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tcii.jpg (10.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg lof.jpg (10.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg tciii.jpg (11.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg ll.jpg (12.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg p2.jpg (14.3 KB, 4 views)