View Single Post
Old 18th August 2022, 08:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Executive Decision

When Terrorists hijack a Plane, a Commando Unit are able to board to stop them. Kurt Russell, Steven Seagal, Halle Berry and David Sucet star in a still entertaining romp.

This was the 2nd 15 rated Film I saw at a Cinema (Barb Wire was the 1st, this came out a week later) and couldn't believe it when I saw the poster as these type of Films were normally 18 rated and Seagal Films were a big deal to me back then.

Bulletproof

Damon Waynes is a Undercover Cop who is shot by Adam Sandler who in turn becomes a State Witness after his boss, played by James Caan puts a Hit on him. Waynes is then tasked with bringing Sandler back to New York, whilst avoiding Hitmen. Nice and short and quite fun.

Gladiator Cop

This sounds bizarre but Lorenzo Lamas has psychic visions of Swordfights that has association with Alexander The Great, 2000 years earlier.

Apparently this contains cut scenes from another Film and as this is a type of Film I quite enjoy and seeing as I got this cheap, I have a higher tolerance and considering I wasn't expecting the greatest Film ever, I found it entertaining.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ed.jpg (16.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg b.jpg (14.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg gc.jpg (17.6 KB, 4 views)