View Single Post
Old 27th August 2022, 06:14 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Transformers. 2007.

A ancient battle between two Cybertronian races happen on Earth with a teenager in the middle who may hold the key to stop the Decepticons and help the Autobots.

Being a fan of the old 80s cartoon I was a bit hesitant with a full length live action feature but always had high hopes for Michael Bay to pull it off as he has done great movies in the past. At times the acting can be funny, soldiers in a battle and speaking to a call centre operator asking if they want a premium package, always happens though, your in a rush and someone wants to offer you a different pay package.

Will admit the visual effects were better than I thought and the action sequences through the city and Josh Duhamel trying to be a bad ass but still manages to try and be the second hero next to Shia. Decent thing the makers done was bring in Peter Cullen who voiced Optimus in the cartoons and done the voice in this of the same character.

Transformers07.jpg

Do the sequels get better as the franchise goes on or is there a cut off point??