View Single Post
Old 12th October 2022, 08:37 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Day of Unseen Horror

Day 12

MV5BYmVhMzU2YzEtMGM0ZS00YzQ2LWI0MTktMzI4OGU0NmQwZDM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQ2MjQyNDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX100.jpg

A severely disfigured man living with his mother roams around the French countryside killing anyone who crosses his path.

Ok so within the first 2 minutes the disfigured man sporting a Nazi SS uniform of all things is having a ball slaughtering four or five people shooting stabbing and punching with a spiked leather glove but after an exciting and very bloody start things take a turn for the worst and the bizarre. There is a tale in the town about a clipper ship getting shipwrecked and the surviving crew getting mysteriously pushed back into the sea and the disfigured man is supposed to be a descendant of the crew but that part of the tale is debatable so no one really knows the truth. In the mean time a mummy emerges to kill the original killer yeah I know I was thinking the same thing myself. Then a black stallion shows up and we get more footage of him running around in fields on the streets by day by night by candle light

A very promising start quickly descends into madness and annoyance one to avoid for sure.