View Single Post
Old 20th October 2022, 06:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

A woman who is a social worker , children are removed from a woman she knows who is believed to been abusing her kids. Not longer after the kids are taking away , they turn up dead believed to have been drowned.

So not long after this strange things start happening and her children have become withdrawn and have the same type of injuries that the womans kids had. Soon becomes apparent that some supernatural is involved and wants her kids.

Seems to borrow a lot from the conjuring movies with a lot of jump scares and people making the most stupid choices.

Didnt find it scary but was well shot and good acting from the mother and ex priest guy.

We know the story a woman receives a doll from her husband and then all types of disturbing and creepy shit happen.

This always creeped me out ,as always found dolls creepy since I was a kid when my mother collected them , they all just look so evil and they dead creepy eyes just followed you around.

As much as dolls creep me out I always enjoy this one. The wife should of filed for divorce as soon as she set as on Annabel.

Weeping woman must be part of the conjuring universe as the same old priest is in both. Will be watching the other movies the series which I've not seen.

I also get a rosemary baby vibe with the apartment block they move into.

Next the the Terrifier

Last edited by trebor8273; 20th October 2022 at 06:49 PM.