View Single Post
Old 11th March 2023, 06:47 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

A enjoyable piece of underwater sci-fi nonsense with sonny Chiba who plays a reporter who after witnessing a mysterious creature while reporting a new submarine , sets out too investigate with his girlfriend who both are promptly kidnapped by a bond villain with his own underwater liar who has plans for global dominance and is tinkering with genetic manipulation and robotics.

Fast paced and enjoyable , worth a look.

Years since I've seen this and have to say I really enjoyed it it follows Earp ( Russel ) who has retired from law enforcement and had moved to the town of tombstone for a quite life , but that's not to be when he and his brother and friends get on the wrong side of a gang called the cowboys .

The real standout out off this was Val Kilmers performance as Doc Holiday which is easily his best role and should of gotten a Oscar.

We follow a young Billy the kid and the regulators played by the rest of the rat pack who seek revenge for Terrance Stamp a farther figure for the boys who is brutally murdered by Jack Parlance and his goons.

I found this quite slow and dull and Billy being a boarder line sociopath didn't help.

Now watching

Might watch young guns two later.