Old 8th May 2023, 12:01 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
I missed that this was due on May 15th

Brotherhood of the Wolf (Director's Cut) (2 Discs)

A stunning new restoration of the director's cut of the thrilling 2001 cult classic BROTHERHOOD OF THE WOLF by director Christophe Gans, starring Samuel Le Bihan, Mark Dacascos, Jérémie Renier, Vincent Cassel and Monica Bellucci.

During the reign of Louis XV an isolated district of south-central France is haunted by the "Beast of Gévaudan" which has savagely killed over 100 people, mostly women and children. As panic sweeps across the region, the King sends his finest military minds, the scientist and adventurer Grégoire de Fronsac and his martial-arts-trained Iroquois blood brother Mani to flush out the Beast and kill it...

BLU RAY Extras:

BLU-RAY 1

* BROTHERHOOD OF THE WOLF Director's Cut (2022 restoration)
* Audio Commentary with Christophe Gans
* Audio Commentary with Vincent Cassel & Samuel Le Bihan
* NEW Trailer

BLU-RAY 2

* NEW Interview with Christophe Gans & Jean-Baptiste Thoret
* The Guts of the Beast
* Behind the scenes
* Deleted Scenes:
o The Fight
o The Crow
o Fronsac and Sardis
o The Frozen Lake
o The House Tessier
o Montage
* La Legend: a programme on the origins of The Beast
* Theatrical Trailer
* Restored Original trailer
That's great news because it's a film I've seen a couple of times, though not for 15 or 20 years, and wanted to own for a long time.

It's also released as a 4K Ultra HD set with the two Blu-ray discs and the 4K Ultra HD one, which contains the film with both commentaries and a trailer.

It's available to preorder at several online stores, with HMV and Amazon having the lowest price: £24.99. I'll probably go into town and buy it in store in a couple of weeks.

https://hmv.com/store/film-tv/4k-ult...director-s-cut