View Single Post
Old 17th June 2023, 09:42 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Forced To Kill

A Repo Man is kidnapped and forced to compete in a Bare Knuckle Tournament. Released in 1994, this is one of P/M Entertainment Groups later efforts and whilst it doesn't star any of their regulars from some of their popular Stars, it does star Michael Ironside as a corrupt Sherriff. It's a decent effort but the focuses more on the training and the actual Fighting is a montage, which is disappointing.

American Street Fighter

British Martial Artist Gary Daniels is the titular American Street Fighter and he stars has the big brother of another Street Fighter who has gotten in with a Criminal Group and tries to get him out. In a way it's like Gone In 60 Seconds but with a Martial Arts setting and very bad dubbing. I do like Gary Daniels (The early 90's equivalent of Scott Adkins) but this wasn't his best film.

Showdown In Little Tokyo

Dolph Lundgren and Brandon Lee try to take over a Yakuza Gang led by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, who are trying to takeover Little Tokyo. I've always loved this Film and I've recently acquired the Warner Bros Archive Collection Blu-Ray (But it's not available in the UK, go figure) it's short but there's plenty of Action.

Reservoir Dogs

Another Film I've recently acquired on Blu-Ray and I still enjoyed it, some really good performances but I'm still not sure why it encountered so much trouble with the BBFC.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ftk.jpg (15.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg as.jpg (11.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg silt.jpg (12.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg rd.jpg (13.9 KB, 3 views)