View Single Post
Old 18th June 2023, 03:00 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 246728

John Wick sets out to get his freedom from the table but with not many friends left who he can trust John must go back to the old rules in order to escape.

At almost 3 house I was thinking this might be a bit overly long action is great but if it's non stop it can get stale in some films and of not done right but here it's amazing every second of it. The actions sequences are long but always fresh and entertaining the film knows when a break is needed for some story telling but these breaks are small and it back into it brilliant. Visually John Wick 4 is amazingly beautiful I know this sounds strange for a film but you can't take your eyes off the screen it's just neon everywhere colour fills the scenes it's just down right gorgeous.

I don't want to get to much into it because many haven't seen it yet but just watch this film for me it's the best in the series and I loved the other.
This surprised me how good it was and great fight scenes, nice to see that autocorrect strikes other people and not just me