View Single Post
Old 21st June 2023, 05:27 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Terror At Red Wolf Inn. 1972.

A young college student wins a competition to spend the weekend in the middle of the country in a B&B where the owners have certain plans for her.

This was recommended by YouTube and after checking out a small teaser trailer, after the disaster of YouTube movies im a bit weary but I took a chance and actually enjoyed it. We got The Waltons star Mary Jackson as a co owner of a small resort and has that look that a loving granny gives out when she is happy to see you, but there is also a dark side to the smile. Linda Gillen plays the happy young student who gets the surprise that she has won a weekend away even though she never entered any competition, nice cliche moment there. Got no idea if this was a theatrical release or a made for TV movie but i'm pretty sure it could have gave Martin Brody a hint on how to kill Jaws. The acting may not be perfect, but was enjoyable.

MV5BZWU2MGRlYTktZDg2YS00Yzc3LWEzODAtZjY1Yzc5YzU4NzFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Burial Ground: 4K.

Im not going to stretch this one out, after the bad release of City Of The Living Dead, 88 Films obviously managed to learn from a mistake or two, picture quality, sound, I have no complaints unless I have missed something and a felllow cultist picks up on it, my bad. The dubbing will never be perfect no matter what release you go for. At least the film still keeps me quiet