View Single Post
Old 4th July 2023, 09:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Lady Reporter

Cynthia Rothrock is an American Cop who is sent to Hong Kong to go undercover as a Reporter in order to stop a Counterfeiting Ring. Interesting premise with some good Action Scenes along with some humor.

Untold Story

Police investigate the supposed owner of a Café after Limbs are discovered on a Beach and reports of a missing Family. What they discover is a Murderer who disposes of the bodies in the Dumplings he serves.

Well what can be said about this one but congratulate 88 Films on finding a Censor who must have been having a good day because this is everything that I read about and I was still stunned with what I saw. This is a really violent Film and at least one scene which is completely disturbing.

Anthony Wong plays a really convincing madman and he really makes this Film, The Police were either idiots or brutal, never really explained why The Captain kept on bringing Hookers to work.

It was a well made Film but make sure you're not watching it with anyone squimish. Certainly one for the Hardcores

One Crazy Summer

1986 Film which sees John Cusack and a friend go on vacation before going to College and whilst on the way, they hook up with Demi Moore who is trying to save her Grandparents House from a greedy Developer. Bobcat Goldthwait co-stars in a zany Movie whilst not the greatest in the world, it would fill the need for a throwaway non-violent no-brainer easy to watch Film.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lr.jpg (9.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg us.jpg (15.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ocs.jpg (13.9 KB, 4 views)