View Single Post
Old 16th July 2023, 09:27 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Mission Impossible: Dead Awakening Part 1

Tom Cruise and the gang are back and this time they are trying to get to A AI machine that can be used as a weapon. There are some good Action sequences and a car chase involving a yellow mini but it's too long and I knew that I wasn't getting a conclusive ending to this Movie.

Anchorman 2: Legend Continues

Ron is fired from his job when his Wife gets a promotion so he and his friends end up working for the 1st 24 hour News Channel and end up being the most popular on the channel. I believe that this is the better of the 2 but it's rather hit and miss. Harrison Ford is quite good as his former boss and James Marsdan is funny as his arrogant rival as well as the cameos for the battle scene near the end.

Sworn To Justice

Cynthia Rothrock is attacked in her home and her Sister and Nephew is Murdered but she ends up gaining a psychic ability and becomes a Vigilante. A rather decent and enjoyable effort with some appearances from the 90's Martial Artist P/M Entertainment Films I liked. Not sure if there was meant to be a sequel or some TV Series because there was a sort of set up for one.

Switch

Jennifer Aniston wants a Baby so she get's a Donor (Patrick Wilson)and at the Insemination Party (Yes I know but it was on the cover) but her best friend (Justin Bateman) accidently destroys the sample so has to replace it. Seven years later, she has the kid but has his neurotic tendencies. It sounds like a Comedy but it's more of a Drama but I really enjoyed it. It has some really good performances and I liked that they didn't make anyone a jerk. Jeff Goldblum and Juliette Lewis co-star.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg midrp1.jpg (5.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg a2lc.jpg (14.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg stj.jpg (11.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg s.jpg (13.3 KB, 2 views)