View Single Post
Old 13th August 2023, 08:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Music And Lyrics

Hugh Grant plays a former 80's Pop Star who is hired to be a Songwriter to the latest Female Pop Singer (Think Taylor Swift) but comes stuck thinking of the lyrics but by chance hooks up with Drew Barrymore and together come up with the song. I really like this Film, it's such an easy watch and TBH, the songs are really good and catchy (They are like they could've been from an 80's Pop Band.

Rat Man

A Science Experiment goes wrong where a Rat and Monkey gets combined and becomes the world's smallest killer. David Warbeck and Janet Agren end up travelling to find her missing Sister but encounter the creature. This Film had potential but wasn't executed as well it could have been however they did have a great scene where the creature was hiding in a carry bag, if the Film was full of scenes where it would be hiding in the smallest places, it would have been much better.

Frontiers

Fleeing riots during a French General Election, a group end up being abducted, tortured and murdered by a Family of Nazi's. This was part of a wave of brutal French Horror Movies, it doesn't mess around giving the gore and scenes of tension. It's worth a watch but I'm happy with the DVD I've got.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mal.jpg (14.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg r.jpg (12.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg f.jpg (10.9 KB, 3 views)