View Single Post
Old 24th August 2023, 03:42 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Teardrop View Post
Code Red put it out a few years ago. Can't even remember buying it, but more to the point I'd never seen it, so when I found it the other day I slipped it on, and weirdly enough a recent-ish review of yours crossed my mind. Transfer's alright, doubt it's been done from the OCN but it looks nicely film-y, grainy and so forth. If you're into it I'd say it's probably worth the upgrade, but you don't seem all that fussed about importing these days. Don't blame you, I can only afford to do that kind of thing two or three times a year now tops.
With coming so late to the Blu-ray party there's so much stuff in the UK i want (need) that i try not to contemplate the other markets. PLus many of those are disappearing into obscurity nowadays, simple catalogue titles that i really like.

I do import the odd thing that i really want like The Body Snatcher, The Ninth Gate and the Rob Zombie (Firefly) triple bill and some Halloween films but I simply can't afford to buy those that aren't must owns from abroad.

I've just had an idea. (It happens every so often). I need to go through every single dvd i own and see if i want to make the upgrade then put them all in a wish list.