View Single Post
Old 16th October 2023, 10:07 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Blood Rage

A boy kills a Teenager at a Drive-In but is able to frame his Brother, who is sent to a Mental Institution. However 10 years later, he escapes which allows his Brother to resume killing.

Originally, I thought that this was unobtainable in the UK and that I'd have to get a Spanish DVD (With Spanish Title) however I was shocked that Arrow had released it (When they released this type of stuff before the type of product they do now and it was a Blu-Ray/DVD Combo) so I picked it up in the HMV Sale and it was as advertised, Bloody and the F/X was good (For 1983 standards) but the script and acting left a lot to be desired but at under 83 minutes, it didn't outstay it's welcome.

It's not fancy but as I said, it delivered on what was expected.

A Nightmare On Elm Street Part II: Freddy's Revenge

A new family moves in to Elm Street and Freddy terrorizes the eldest Son. I feel that this is a much maligned Sequel as other than mentions, Nancy isn't in this and if Dream Warriors was the 2nd Film in the Franchise and this is the 3rd, then I believe that this would be looked upon more fondly.

It's short, has some good kills and is quite entertaining especially the Pool Party Scene.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg br.jpg (12.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg anoesp2.jpg (14.9 KB, 4 views)