View Single Post
Old 8th November 2023, 09:04 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt 1

Katniss is back and this time she joins the Revolution trying to upend The Capital, along with people from the 1st two Movies, she succeeds in getting others to join. But Peeta is being used as propaganda to turn people against her. It has a different plot to the original Movies as it was focused on rebelling and with it being the 1st part, it was always going to end in a cliffhanger. I did like it though.

Bottoms

2 High School Teens who are Gay, form a Fight Club disguised as a Self Defense Club in order to get closer to the Girls they like. But they run fowl of the High School Football Team.

OK, this one is a bit strange, it's a Indie Comedy where the 2 leads are quite unlikeable but the supporting cast (The Football Team and Teacher especially) are quite hilarious. It's one of those that I won't buy full price but will if it goes really cheap. Not sure if I'd recommend it.

BTW, Thanksgiving was advertised, I really hope that some of the kills were kept of the Trailer.

Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

The Revolution is in full force but Katniss must decide whether the leader of the Resistance is really right for the position or just wants to take over from President Snow. In a way this was quite disappointing, it was too long but Donald Sutherland excels as the mean Bad Guy, Woody Harrelson is quite good as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hgmp1.jpg (15.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg b.jpg (10.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg hgmp11.jpg (14.8 KB, 1 views)