View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2023, 08:24 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Default Your Christmas Movies! Whatcha' Watchin' this Christmas season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
A Christmas Story Christmas.

Ralphie now a adult with a family of his own and trying to be a successful writer, takes his family back to his childhood home after the death of his old man and meets up with his old friends and trying to show everyone what a great Christmas is but nothing seems to go right. A sequel that was done right but with a bit more drama and plenty of laughs, Ralphie had his bully and the street is being tormented by bullies that the kids plan the perfect revenge. Flick and Schwartz return with their triple dog dare game that encourages other adults to find their inner child. A good snowball fight that lands someone in hospital that shouldn't be comical but it is. Its not on the same par as its predecessor but still entertaining.

Attachment 249007

Watched this one last Christmas when it was released (has it really been a year already?! &#129763. It was pretty good. As good as Julie Haggerty is, I wish they had been able to coax Mellnda Dillon out of retirement to play Ralphie's mother again, especially as she passed away not long after it was released.